Product Analyst (London)
- We are the British Heart Foundation. Our vision is a world free from the fear of heart and circulatory diseases. We raise money to research cures and treatments for the world’s biggest killers.
- We fund around £100 million of research each year into all heart and circulatory diseases and the things that cause them. Heart diseases. Stroke. Vascular dementia. Diabetes. They're all connected, and they're all under our microscope.
- We also help millions of people every year with our up to date information about heart and circulatory diseases so the UK public are better informed.
- In this role you’ll support third party engineers who will be installing new Pin Entry Devices (PED), deployment engineers and Retail Head Office and in-store staff.
- You’ll resolve all technical incidents and update our Cherwell case management system and deployment tracking reports ensuring all teams are kept informed of progress in this vital programme of work.
- Working within ITIL Framework you’ll proactively ensure that our rollout stores are ready for transition whilst keeping all project teams up to date with the progress and ensure follow-up to completion of the deployment.
- With Windows 10 IoT knowledge, as well as technical Qualifications (Comptia A+ Certification) and ITIL Foundation V3/V4 Qualification, you’ll have previous experience of SCCM (Monitoring and remote connection) and an understanding of TCP/IP networking in a large WAN environment including ADSL Routers.
- With an understanding of running batch files & PowerShell Scripts, as well as remote Support Tools (VNC, RDP, SCCM…), you’ll have excellent Support Desk skills and proven troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- To be successful in this role you’ll also have the following skills and experience:
- Supporting Mobile & Remote users
- General commercial awareness of impact of client requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Strong team working skills, able to develop strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Able to use initiative to support programme work
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
What can we offer you
Our generous staff benefits include:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Dental health cover
- Contribution towards gym membership
- Pension with employer contribution up to 10%
- Life assurance
We have been recognised by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) for our Live Well. Work Well. Programme. Heart health is central to our mission, and that starts with you. We provide a programme of activities, opportunities, and guidance to inspire and support you to live a healthy and happy life, at home and at work.
Для прямого отклика на вакансию через Linkedin необходим VPN.
Вакансия в архиве
Посмотрите похожие вакансии