Product Analyst (Kids App, London)
About the job
At Pearson, we're committed to a world that's always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. With a rich heritage that combines 150 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology and digital services, we help people learn whatever, wherever and however they choose.
You will use data to provide valuable insights on how to increase product adoption, user retention, engagement, and monetization. This role will be fundamental for our product development strategy. Working alongside Data Engineers to collect and interpret large data sets, identify trends and develop data visualizations.
As a Product Analyst you will support business stakeholders by performing A/B testing and investigating new opportunities to improve the user journey. You communicate with technical and non-technical people and drive critical business decisions.
- Define, analyse, and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive product enhancements.
- Design and build reports, dashboards, and metrics for monitoring product performance.
- Conduct trends and cohort analysis, A/B testing, and other experiments to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide insights on product adoption, user retention, engagement, and monetization.
- Participate in product planning and strategy meetings, offering data-driven insights.
- Translate complex quantitative analysis into easily understandable results for all levels of the company.
- Collaborate with data engineers to clean, refine, and analyze large datasets.
- Ensure data quality through collaboration with data engineers and implementation of data validation practices.
- Support regulatory and compliance efforts related to data and analytics.
- Present insights to non-technical stakeholders to inform strategic decisions.
- Stay current on industry trends and emerging analytics technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence product design and user experience.
- Advocate for a data-driven culture within the organization.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience with data analysis, working with BI tools
- Knowledge of specific tools for data analysis, like Excel, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, and similar ones
- Proficiency with analysing feature and usage metrics, A/B testing, conversion and retention, segmentation, and developing user archetypes and their usage patterns.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Previous success with uncovering data insights to form hypotheses, designing product experiments, evaluating results, and making recommendations
- Ambition and drive for quality and results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities;
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with colleagues
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN