Marketing Analyst (Remote)
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
We are looking for an experienced Marketing analyst to support our marketing team. Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, building predictive models, optimizing and reporting marketing campaign performance. Marketing analyst will report into Director of analytics.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and internal clients.
- In collaboration with data engineers optimize data workflows, control for data consistency and coverage across domains and IT solutions (Looker, Snowflake, etc.).
What We’ll Love About You:
- You are proactive, you take the initiative and offer the lines of approach instead of dumping the problem on the others
- You know how to communicate your opinion in a simple, well-argued manner backed by the numbers and are able to finish things you have started
- You like to solve complex and new problems, try new technologies, monitor the market, and constantly evolve.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes or admit not knowing something
- You are open to new and difficult challenges
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of data analytics work experience.
- Intermediate in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions.
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar).
- Understand overall business value, rather than think and care just about numbers and charts.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- English language skills at upper intermediate level (or higher).
- Fluent in Russian language.
- Programming skills in R/Python.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive base compensation
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Home
- A fun, creative and energetic work environment
- Salary range: $40,000 - $50,000 *
- All compensation is at the discretion of the company and based on the applicant's experience.