Director of Business Development (Remote, New York)
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the job:
The Director of Business Development will work with the SVP and Director of Business Development & Merchandising to brainstorm and implement an outreach strategy to pitch both big conglomerates and other brands to ensure we hit our KPI by adding new brands to the platform.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Searching for new and relevant fragrance brands to add to the subscription platform.
- Reach out on LinkedIn and cold call contacts to set up pitch appointments. Includes tracking and following up with potential new brands.
- Pitch brands, close deals and get contracts signed with the assistance of the SVP.
- You will be responsible to add a certain number of brands and fragrances to the subscription platform as a KPI, for bonus.
- Work with SVP, Director, counsel and potentially internal departments to create brand partner contracts.
- Responsible for updating the Scentbird pitch deck and keeping it relevant and aligned to our latest developments.
- Developmenting and presenting marketing proposals for potential brand partners.
- Assist with the onboarding process for new brand partners.
- Ability and willingness to travel to industry shows to meet and build relationships with potential brands.
What We’ll Love About You:
- Strong verbal and written skills, ability to proactively seek new brands, pitch Scentbird and ultimately seal the deal.
- Possess strong networking skills and very comfortable with meeting new people at industry events.
- Highly organized and very proactive with constant follow up on potential new brand partners.
- Being aware and keeping one finger on the pulse at all times in the fragrance industry in regards to trends, launches and company acquisitions.
- Master juggler with a proven ability to multitask and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Self starter, self motivated to work independently in a fast paced, fully remote environment.
- Creative problem solver, ability to pivot and put out fires quickly while partnering with other departments and team members.
- Proficient with powerpoint/keynote, excel, google docs and relational databases/software (ie: ERP).
What You’ll Need to Have:
- BS/BA in Business, Merchandising or Marketing preferred
- 2+ year of experience of working in the fragrance and/or beauty industry
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive base compensation
- Bonus program
- Remote first *
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts, as well as Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Complimentary Scentbird Membership
- A fun, creative and energetic work environment
- Salary range: $120,000 - $125,000* base salary + commission
- All compensation is at the discretion of the company and based on the applicant's experience.