Product Owner, Professional Services Team (Remote)
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
Access Softek started developing software 30 years ago in Berkeley, California. Our software is used by over 350+ US financial institutions to create a more human digital banking experience, helping them reach millions of customers and shape their communities.
- Manage the backlog and roadmap for a complete domain of digital banking, such as accounts, transfers, or authentication.
- Enable an agile development team to work efficiently on high-value work
- Collaborate with other digital banking development teams using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Apply excellent judgment to faithfully represent client and business needs during development planning and execution
- Use industry-standard tools for issue management and collaboration, such as the Atlassian suite
- Communicate effectively with U.S. financial institutions to deeply understand their needs and solve their problems
- Manage the design and specification of different software features
- Work remotely to bridge communication between distributed development and business teams
- Experience managing the backlog and roadmap for a software product
- Experience as Product Owner for an agile team
- Track record of excellent collaborative and independent work
- Track record of creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Able to review and discuss technical solutions/information (APIs, proposed architecture, etc.) with developers and clients
- Has experience in Product Management (user stories, acceptance criteria, benefit hypophysis)
- Superior English-language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with distributed teams is beneficial, but not required
- Experience in the financial technology space is beneficial, but not required
- Fully remote work.
- Home office equipment (computer, additional monitor, etc.), if necessary.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
- Long-term employment.
- Paid vacation and days off on national holidays.
- Paid sick leave and internal medical insurance policy.
- English at special corporate rates.
- Community of practice, regular knowledge sharing among colleagues.
- Friendly and easy-going international team and colleagues.
- And other benefits, described in detail in the Staff Handbook.