Product Owner, Technical (Poland, Spain, Remote)
Краков, Мадрид Гибрид Удаленно
от 7,700 €
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the role
- On the Revolut rocketship, there aren't many teams more important than Product. To put it simply: there’s no lift off without these guys. Frankly, there’s no rocket. Every one of our award winning features started here and all our future ones will too
- The team’s scope is wide, leading on the integration of engineering, data science, operations, and design. But when it comes to our vision of reinventing financial services, they’re laser focused.
- Product Owners at Revolut hold the helm If you join the Dream Team, you’ll have sole responsibility over the roadmap of your product. Total ownership. The people, the profit, the loss, all in your hands. It’s fast paced. Very much so. But if you can manage all that - and bring with it a bottle full of entrepreneurial passion - then you’re probably the captain we’re looking for
What you’ll be doing
- Setting your team's goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Revolut’s mission, and driving maximum impact based on data analysis, market research, and company strategy
- Owning completely one of Credit's products, existing or new, from ideation through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Having technical discussions with engineers regarding approaches, requirements, etc.
- Collaborating with other key stakeholders in Credit
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience working within a high-growth tech company or in banking/finance-related business areas such as acquiring, payments, cryptocurrency, or insurance
- 2+ years of experience working on technical products (platforms, distributed systems, data science, machine learning, computer vision, embedded systems, robotics, etc.)
- 1 year of experience in managing people (Product Owners at Revolut directly manage Engineering, Operations, and Design)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High analytical and technical acumen along with strong business sense that guides ROI-based prioritisation
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- A bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitating to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- Experience developing product(s) from zero to first release and beyond
- Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
- Vilnius: €7,700 - €8,100 gross monthly
- Lithuania: €7,700 - €8,100 gross monthly
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
- Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.