Product Marketing Manager, Brand & Reputation (Poland, UK, Spain, Remote)
Краков, Мадрид, Лондон Гибрид Удаленно
от 3,400 €
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the role
- Help Revolut become the #1 global financial super app, trusted by customers globally.
- We’re looking for a world-class Product Marketing Manager that will articulate and drive marketing strategies to promote the positive impact of Revolut and build up trust.
- Working with Product, Design, Communications, Customer Service, and our other marketing teams, you’ll help bring our products to life for millions of people through creative campaigns and educational content.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving user needs & insights by immersing yourself in understanding our customers’ needs and how our security products/services function globally
- Researching and analysing trends and risk factors from public and regulatory angles
- Leveraging knowledge obtained to extract data-driven, actionable insights for our product and marketing teams
- Designing go-to-market strategies by taking the lead in shaping effective launch strategies for Revolut’s security related products and services
- Developing comprehensive audience strategies, crafting value propositions, formulating clear messaging and positioning, and orchestrating PR strategies
- Designing and executing marketing campaigns and educational content to promote the positive impact of Revolut and build up trust with existing and prospective customers
- Building strong cross-functional relationships in a fast paced environment to effectively bring new products and campaigns to market
- Enhancing our efforts on a global scale by collaborating seamlessly with our other marketing and communication teams
- Providing teams with user insights, value propositions, and tools to layer Revolut’s safety and positive efforts in their campaign
What you'll need
- Experience in either B2B or B2C product, brand or consumer marketing in a fast-paced environment (preferably in a hyper growth global tech company)
- Passion for Revolut’s products and knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fintech or payments industry
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels, including in-product, digital, PR, and offline activations
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To be a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment
- Nice to have Experience in market research
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.