Head of Business Product Marketing (India, UK, Poland, Remote)
Краков, Мумбаи, Лондон Гибрид Удаленно
от 4,800 €
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the role
- If Revolut is a rocket ship – and we like to think it is – Product Marketing is what propels us past the competition in the eyes of our customers
- Working with Product, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Growth, and just about any other team you can think of, our superstar Product Marketers help develop jaw-dropping products, then show off how beneficial they are to millions of people through killer campaigns.
- We're looking for a Head of Product Marketing to lead our Revolut business, driving growth and adoption for our B2B product suite, from Business Cards, FX, Payments and pay-rolling. This is which is predominately for the SMB market across EMEA.
- If that sounds like a blast to you (trust us, it is) come join the #DreamTeam
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with Global Brand team to build up a recognisable Brand and increase Revolut Business awareness
- Working closely with Global Growth team to inform impactful digital marketing acquisition strategy
- Building an engagement strategy that pushes customers through the funnel by providing fully tailored and personalized set of tools relevant for their businesses
- Working closely with Sales Enablement teams to help them identify the best value proposition and effective selling strategy
- Identifying user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, actionable insights for product teams
- Independently driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Scaling product marketing efforts globally by operationalising resources such as playbooks for regional marketing teams
- Leading a team of 2 Product Marketing Managers and scaling growing it further
What you'll need
- 7 + years experience in either B2B product or growth marketing in fast paced environment (preferably in a hyper growth global tech company)
- Passion for Revolut’s products and knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fin-tech or payments industry
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels - in-product, digital, PR and offline activations
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development. Experience in market research is a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment
Nice to have
- Experience within FinTech or FS
- Experience operating at a global level
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking and flair when it comes to campaign ideation
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.