Lead Product Owner (Portugal, London, Remote)
от 4,200 €
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the role
- On the Revolut rocket ship, there aren't many teams more important than Product. To put it simply: there’s no lift off without these guys. Frankly, there’s no rocket. Every one of our award-winning features started here and all our future ones will too
- The team’s scope is wide, leading on the integration of engineering, data science, operations, and design. But when it comes to our vision of reinventing financial services, they’re laser focused
- Product Owners at Revolut hold the helm If you join the Dream Team, you’ll have sole responsibility over the roadmap of your product. Total ownership. The people, the profit, the loss, all in your hands. It’s fast paced. Very much so. But if you can manage all that - and bring with it a bottle full of entrepreneurial passion - then you’re probably the captain we’re looking for
- To find out more about our recent launch of Rev10 and hear from some of the people you will be working with, check out this video!
What you’ll be doing
- Leading teams of Product reports and a wider department of designers, developers and operation managers.
- Both maintaining existing core products that reach our 35 million users but also building new products 0-1.
- Working closely with Design and UX Research to define the customer journey and create an amazing user experience
- Liaising with Engineering to ensure effective delivery of the product
- Collaborating with other stakeholders, such as Product Marketing, Legal, and Product Strategy
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience working within a high-growth tech company or in banking/finance-related business areas, such as acquiring, payments, cryptocurrency, or insurance
- 5+ years of experience managing large teams (Product Leaders at Revolut directly manage multiple squads and Product Owners)
- 5+ years of proven success leading consumer-facing mobile products
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High analytical acumen along with strong business sense that guides ROI based prioritisation
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- A bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitating to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- Experience leading product development from zero to first release and beyond
- The ability to provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.