Junior Product Analyst (Serbia / Remote)
Белград Гибрид Удаленно
от 1 400 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the Project:
- SuperCity ranks within the top 5 grossing games on Meta's new platform, Facebook Gaming. We believe our success is no accident – it's rooted in solid analytics, deep market research, and proactive hypothesis testing.
- In our pursuit to consistently elevate SuperCity's gameplay experience, we are looking for a Junior Product Analyst. This role is designed for someone eager to dive deep into game analytics, provide crucial insights, and be a pivotal part of SuperCity’s ongoing success story.
- Engage in the product's heartbeat: brainstorm features, participate in retrospectives, and actively contribute to product strategy meetings.
- Translate gameplay into numbers: provide new features with analytical guidance from concept to production to release, encompassing goal setting, hypothesis crafting and validation, and ensuring data-driven decisions during development.
- Design and maintain dashboards, making sure that the game's progress is at the fingertips of every team member, anytime, anywhere.
- Participate in refining SuperCity's analytical infrastructure, ensuring it remains cutting-edge and convenient.
- Lead product-focused research to ensure SuperCity always remains steps ahead of players’ expectations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 6 months of experience in product or game analytics.
- Has basic skills in Python: familiar with its syntax, adept at reading code, and capable of coding a custom class or a function. Experienced in SQL, you're skilled in developing queries, designing tables, and have a grasp on window functions.
- Has basic skills in BI tools.
- Boasts a foundational understanding of statistics and is ready to dissect and interpret numbers.
- Any experience with tools like Airflow and ClickHouse is an advantage.
What we offer:
- A position in a well-established international company on a thriving project, providing a true opportunity to make a real impact on a world-renowned hit.
- The flexibility to work from anywhere globally or from our office in Serbia.
- A relocation package coupled with paperwork and residence support.
- An enthusiastic team is always up for knowledge exchange and brainstorming sessions.
- An environment of transparency: every win and challenge is laid out for the team to witness and learn.
- A rewarding pay structure, adjusted to align with market standards and your stellar performance.
- Full compensation during sick leaves, personal days, or vacations.
- An exclusive 'Benefit Pass' program provides you with access to health insurance, sports, educational courses and subscriptions, language learning opportunities, coworking spaces, and even psychological counseling.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.