Product Manager, TeamCity (Germany, Cyprus, Serbia, Armenia)
Лимассол, Мюнхен, Белград, Ереван, Берлин
от 7 400 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the role:
- TeamCity is a feature rich, highly available CI/CD server that helps software development teams from all over the world build, test, and deploy their products. Every day it runs hundreds of thousands of builds for fintech companies, game development studios, car manufacturers, medical software producers, and more.
- Our main goal has always been to make developers’ lives easier by providing a reliable and easy-to-use CI server. We have implemented a huge number of integrations with various tools and technologies to support continuous integration workflows.
- We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team to help us advance the product, shape the roadmap as well as improve the development process for existing users and attract new ones.
As part of our team, you will:
- Conduct user interviews, describe work patterns, and generate and test hypotheses based on feedback.
- Design and implement processes to track the product’s use and impact on end users.
- Conduct market and competitive research and work with data analysts on quantitative product research to make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Cluster and prioritize entries in the existing development backlog.
- Contribute to both the short-term and long-term visions and strategy for the product.
- Coordinate efforts with product designers, developers, and QA engineers to deliver features that users need.
- Collaborate with other teams to align plans and roadmaps with TeamCity needs.
- Build and implement strategies for the market consistent with the company’s vision and business goals.
We expect that you:
- Have at least 5 years of product management.
- Have excellent product sense, an understanding of customer needs, and familiarity with modern software development practices.
- Are proficient in English.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Are comfortable communicating across different departments or with a wide range of business stakeholders.
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience with any CI/CD or DevOps platform
- Have an understanding of DevOps processes
- Have a technical education or software development experience.
- Fascinating work in a friendly team.
- A flexible working schedule.
- A comfortable working environment.
- 30 days of paid vacation (local regulations apply).
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development, including travel to professional conferences worldwide, access to the LinkedIn Learning platform, and more.
- Additional benefits include: lunch provided in the office or a daily meal allowance, private health insurance, language course reimbursement, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and much more.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.