Product Manager, Kotlin (Germany, Cyprus, Serbia, Armenia)
Лимассол, Белград, Ереван, Берлин
от 6 000 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the role:
- We’re looking for an experienced product manager to join the Kotlin team and take responsibility for the success of one of our products:
- The Kotlin/JVM compiler backend, responsible for JVM bytecode generation, is currently the most popular Kotlin backend. It’s used for Android, server-side, and library/framework development, and it’s also part of our Kotlin Multiplatform technology, which we are actively developing.
- The Kotlin build tools and utilities are designed to help developers create, build, test and manage Kotlin projects. For any programming language, easy build configuration and fast compilation are important conditions for adoption. Various build systems such as Gradle, JPS, and Maven are currently supported, and this list may expand in the future.
- Developing a programming language as a product is a challenge that has no ready-made solutions. In addition to the unique experience of the role, a successful candidate will make life easier for millions of developers all over the world and be able to influence the way software products are created. The Kotlin Roadmap will help you understand the team’s current objectives and priorities.
In this role, you will:
- Extensively interact with users to identify their needs, problems, and ways to solve them.
- Conduct UX and market research needed to gain insights and make informed decisions.
- Identify product metrics needed for monitoring success and data-driven decisions.
- Generate, prioritize, and test hypotheses, sometimes using out-of-the-box methods.
- Define and implement a product vision and strategy that aligns with our overall goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that addresses short- and long-term product goals.
- Build from scratch and incrementally improve the product development process.
- Work closely with developers, analysts, technical writers, developer advocates, and marketing and product managers across Kotlin and JetBrains.
- Cooperate with the authors of third-party libraries, frameworks, and tools.
We will be happy to have you on our team if you:
- Have at least 3 years of product management, or equivalent experience.
- Have a deep understanding of product metrics and strong research skills.
- Have a technical education or software development experience.
- Are familiar with programming languages and modern software development practices.
- Are comfortable working in a highly technical domain.
- Are ready to learn Kotlin and become an active user.
- Have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams.
- Are proficient in English with strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Fascinating work in a friendly team.
- A flexible working schedule.
- A comfortable working environment.
- 30 days of paid vacation (local regulations apply).
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development, including travel to professional conferences worldwide, access to the LinkedIn Learning platform, and more.
- Additional benefits include: lunch provided in the office or a daily meal allowance, private health insurance, language course reimbursement, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and much more.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.