Chief Content Editor (Remote)
от 2 200 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Build content plans for the Novakid’s multilingual media;
- Manage a team of multilingual outsource agencies, provide detailed and actionable feedback in order to improve the content;
- Elaborate briefs for content writers and work with content created in +10 languages on a daily basis to ensure it is accurate, well-structured and engaging. You don't need to know 10 languages, but you should be able to organize and check the work of a multilingual team;
- Test and hire new content writers for the regional blogs;
- Develop the content quality guidelines and make sure they are applied for each piece;
- Apply the best SEO practices for achieving strategic KPIs of the project;
- Maintain and broaden the experts (internal and external) portfolio, run interviews;
- Collaborate with the Design team and Developers to create and ensure the best UX for blog readers;
- Oversee the work of a content manager (blog infrastructure; CMS; publication of articles);
- C1 English written and spoken;
- +3 years of experience in content marketing; media management;
- SEO hands-on experience, a must, be ready to demonstrate cases
- Experience with CMS
- Knowledge of analytics tools;
- Excellent management skills;
- Strategic vision.
- Experience with parenting topics will be a plus;
- Proficiency in Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Italian, Polish, Romanian or any European language will be a plus.
- Any location - remote work;
- Full-time contract;
- Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
- Friendly young team;
- Interesting and promising project, looking forward to meeting you!
- Bonuses and option programs are available.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.