Product Manager (New Zealand)
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the job:
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Auckland. You will be responsible for ensuring the best possible end-to-end experience for Lightspeed retailers, by gaining a deep understanding of the retailer landscape and its challenges, setting the product strategy and discovering our next big opportunities. The ideal candidate for this role has clear and consistent communication and stakeholder management skills, you will contribute to a world-class product team and culture as a highly collaborative and effective team member with attention to detail.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discover and Define: Accurately identify highly valuable problems to solve at scale so that you maximise the yield of the team
- Risk and Delivery: Contribute to your product team a solid knowledge of the various constraints of the business and a deep knowledge of the customers. This will ensure the team’s detailed understanding of the problem so that the team has the context and the autonomy to deliver.
- Influence and Stakeholder management: Influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic to ensure buy-in across the organisation of the prioritisation of the problems to solve and desired outcome.
- And a little bit of
- Contributing to a world class product team by sharing your knowledge and showcasing exceptional product management skills.
- Building strong retailer advocacy, increasing retailer empathy and understanding throughout the company.
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Prior experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, or user researcher
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
What’s in it for you:
- Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
- … and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)