Product Manager (USA)
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the role
At Florence, we’re passionate about making it easy for our customers to contribute to research and find cures. The Product Manager role offers an exciting opportunity to build innovative products and solutions that help our customers (Clinical Research Sites, Sponsors and CROs) in accelerating clinical research and advancing cures. You will define the product strategy for these solutions while owning the overall product vision and roadmap. You will work closely with Customers, Sales, Marketing, Product Design, Engineering and leaders from across teams to drive innovation across the company. To be successful, you must be a creative problem solver with keen attention to details and a customer-focused mindset. The ideal candidate will approach product management through frequent, agile iterations that continuously deliver more value.
- Own a product portfolio backlog & roadmap
- Collect and prioritize input from customers, executives, market owners, sales, customer experience, and engineering
- Provide input and collaborate with Product Leadership to drive the strategic direction of Florence solutions
- Conduct market research and customer discovery on strategic product outcomes
- Gather and prioritize product features with clear and concise requirements in detail
- Assist with release planning and backlog prioritization process
- Be the voice of the customer and work collaboratively with product development teams to deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Product Design, and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive features
- Working with Product Marketing and the Customer Experience teams to create and deliver customer-facing materials and presentations that ensure that new product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and expertise of products
- Educate Customer Experience and Sales Teams on the products through documentation and training sessions
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor or Arts or Science degree (Business, Computer Science, or related technical field) or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS product management or comparable role in eClinical, Digital Health or other Decentralized Trial (DCT) (eConsent, RBM, eTMF, EDC, etc.) enabling technologies
- Proven experience planning and managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Skilled in using Agile/Scrum or similar methodologies
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly
- Proven experience interacting with customers, Engineering, Product Owners, and Customer Experience teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable presenting to key stakeholders and customers
- Good time-management skills to work in a fast-paced / high-growth start-up environment
- Consistent with our company mission of advancing cures, we require the following: Where permitted by applicable law and subject to any applicable exemption, must be, or be willing to become, fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire in order to be considered for US-based jobs at Florence Healthcare. Although not required at this time, boosters are encouraged as appropriate for each individual.
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer a competitive compensation package, medical and dental insurance, and office space in the heart of the city.
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies.
- Make the leap. Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions.