HR Business Partner (Mexico, Remote)
В архиве c 22 ноября 2023
Мехико Гибрид Удаленно
от 2 700 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the job:
- We are growing as a business in different countries and day-by-day we face the issues of forming teams and building communications in a cross-cultural environment.
- Now, our team of 90 professionals live on 4 different continents, we conduct all general communications and meetings in English. By the way, Latam’s direction is extremely growing from 7 to 10 people till the end of the year. So we are looking for HR to build a bridge between the Latam team and worldwide.
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Research for open position at LATAM region
- Support in meeting with candidates
- Support in onboarding new members
- Culture & team support
- Support in solving complex issues: invoicing, internal processes and others
- Conducting 1-1 with the team, analyzing possible problems and preventing them
- Events, including support for different communities within the team
- Set up company culture in LATAM region
- Employer brand
- Strengthening the employer's brand in the LATAM markets - audience insights, trends, references, interviewing employees
- Assessment & growth
- Taking part in assessment: creating skills matrix, surveys, meeting, etc.
- Support with creation personal growth plan and checking the progress
- Legal & labor relations
- Support with legal issues in labor part
We are looking for:
- At least 2 years of HR BP experience in international IT companies / cross-cultural IT teams
- Understanding and experience in core areas of HR: hiring, onboarding, assessment, motivation, corporate culture & MarHR, team and process development
- Experience in leading independent HR projects
- Willingness to immerse yourself in the business and speak to it in numbers
- English - at least Upper Intermediate (conversational)
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Strategic thinking, the ability to make decisions, including out-of-the-box
- Willingness to work in a constant change mode, stress tolerance, and high EQ
- The ability to influence product change and see results.
- Work on a socially significant product with a powerful mission.
- Completely remote setting.
- You'll be working with a fantastic cross-cultural HR team and an enthusiastic Latam team.
- The work schedule is from Monday to Friday with a fixed starting time of 8:00 am CDMX, but the duration is flexible.
- You'll have access to an internal knowledge base, which includes a description of processes and training materials for HR. We'll provide support to help you get started.
- To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in English. In your cover letter, tell us about your relevant experience, exciting cases, and motivation to work with us.
- Please send us or ask for the link for creating a 1-2 min video self-presentation.
- Interview with HRD - first introduction and tech meeting for 60-75 min
Вакансия в архиве
Посмотрите похожие вакансии