Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
At Datafold, we build tools for data practitioners to automate the most error-prone and time-consuming parts of the data engineering workflow: testing data to guarantee its quality. While data quality (just like software quality) is a complex and multifaceted problem, we draw from decades of our team’s combined experience in the data domain to build opinionated tools our users love.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about creating tools that enable data professionals. In this leadership role, you will actively communicate with our current and prospective customers, engage with the larger data community, and partner with internal teams to define and prioritize the roadmap. You will own the entire feature and product lifecycle from ideation, specs and UX design to development, launch and analytics.
An ideal candidate for the role would have hands-on experience in the data and/or developer tools domains and demonstrated formal or informal leadership, systematic thinking and excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with the founders, Sales, Customer Success teams to synthesize product vision and roadmap
- Work closely with the Engineering team to plan and guide execution
- Actively engage with our current and prospective customers, data community, and thought leaders to identify key trends, challenges and turn them into product and business opportunities.
- Partner with Customer Success & Product Marketing teams on launches to maximize the adoption of the new functionality.
- Define, implement and measure success metrics for features and products using modern data stack.
- Provide thought leadership through writing posts, speaking at meetups, conferences, and podcasts.
What we value
- Technical background: STEM, hands-on Software Engineering / Data Science experience strongly preferred. You will need that to make thoughtful decisions and navigate complex trade-offs with Engineering.
- Hands-on experience in Data/Analytics Engineering, Data Science is important to empathize with our users and make data-driven product decisions.
- Ability to lead and influence in a cross-functional environment. You make things happen.
- Strategic thinking and intellectual curiosity. Data domain evolves faster than even insiders can keep track of. You will need to stay on top of and leverage the latest technology, cultural and business trends.
- Attention to detail and an eye for beauty. You can not only tell a good UX from a bad one but can deconstruct that into design patterns and spot details that matter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. You can effectively present your ideas and be the face of the product you create.