Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Orbita, a venture studio based in Luxembourg, is looking for an experienced Web Designer to join our team.As a Web Designer at Orbita, you will be responsible for creating websites and marketing assets for our projects in various industries and markets. Your design skills, attention to detail, and ability to create visually appealing and persuasive websites will play a vital role in achieving successful project outcomes.
- To be eligible for this position, candidates must have legal residency within the European Union / UK / India / USA / Dubai or hold digital nomad status. We value diversity and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
What you will do
We are looking for a skilled professional who will create useful articles and content for the media platforms, as well as suggest and implement creative ideas for publications.
- Writing informative articles for the media and blogs in English based on the criteria given by the studio founder.
- Building presentations and pitch decks, notably for investors.
- Developing a publication plan across various media outlets and topics related to this plan.
- Generating content of various formats based on feedback from the studio founder.
- Researching information from official sources and enhancing the text with factual data.
- Proofreading, fact-checking, and editing materials.
We are seeking an individual eager to join our project and team. At Orbita, we value personal connection and engagement, as well as local decision-making.
- Written English proficiency (preferably a native speaker or C1).
- Strong writing skills, ensuring articles are both engaging and enjoyable to read.
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and put forward unconventional solutions.
- Combination of analytical and creative mindsets.
- Portfolio showcasing creative publications across blogs and media outlets.
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Strong product and design culture.
- Work with EU, US, and Asian markets.
- Minimal bureaucracy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Robust professional growth opportunities in an entrepreneurial environment.
How to apply
- Submit your resume, portfolio and links to your blog posts.
- Complete the test assignment.
- You must have legal residency within the European Union / UK / India / USA / Dubai or hold digital nomad status.
Please attach a portfolio and links to your blog posts to your response.
- You have been provided with a guide on planting strawberries.
- "The standard scheme for planting strawberries is in a single row, with a distance of 0.9-1 meter between rows, and 25-30 cm between plants. Alternatively, you can compact the plants in a mat, placing 25-35 cm between individual plants. Place a tablespoon of ash in each planting hole and position the root there in a way that it is not bent."Your task is to adapt this information for each of the following target audiences:
- You are free to use any additional materials to complete the test assignment
- Guidelines: For each audience, develop a distinct guide on strawberry cultivation that aligns with their unique interests and expectations. Each individual guide should not exceed 4,000 characters.When completing the test, feel free to explore creative solutions both in terms of format and content. Think outside the box and don't hesitate to go beyond the literal text.
- Language requirements: While you can write mostly in Russian, as it is important for us to see your language skills, a significant part of the text (for example, one of the guides) must be in English to show your proficiency.