Стажер отдела логистики
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the Internship
Our Supply Chain organization excellently manages a lot of challenges: forecasting customer demand, designing cost-efficient ways of delivering our goods to retailers' shelves, collaborating with suppliers & distributors. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our operations. Are you ready to change the face of our Supply Chain?
The internship will last from 6 to 9 months and may include several challenging and diverse projects considering your professional interests and contributing to your personal growth. We will provide you with all the necessary training sessions and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your projects successfully, you will get a chance to join us as a permanent employee.
Internship projects we offer can include
- Improving demand forecasting processes in close partnership with the Sales team and retailers
- Optimizing & automating logistics with a help of advanced data analytics tools
- Redesigning product initiatives launch for the Eastern Europe market
- Enhancing collaboration with distributors & retailers to leverage opportunities of a synchronized supply chain
Compensation & Benefits
- Monthly salary 90 000 RUB gross
- Monthly lunch & flexibility allowance 5 000 RUB gross
- Relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region
- Access to P&G’s global comprehensive training portfolio
- The job requires you to be based in Russia
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher level)
- 3+ year students and recent graduates (up to 2 years from the moment of graduation)
- Experience in programming (Python or Visual Basic or C++, etc.) would be considered a competitive advantage
- Great leadership skills and ability to work independently and as a team worker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration and communication skills
Just So You Know
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.