Game Tester (Fluent Russian, Portugal)
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the role:
As a Russian Game Tester, you will work within our Localisation Quality Assurance team and be the very first person to see the localised game in its entirety – translated text, images and the rest of the user interface collectively. You’ll get to experience the project in the way it will be consumed by the end users. You will work in a multilingual project team as a Russian Game Tester, ensuring that game is free from grammatical errors, cultural inconsistencies and ultimately ensuring that the game is accurately localised into the target language.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Russian Game Tester, you will be working in a project team consisting of many colleagues from around the world
- Identifying and correcting spelling, grammar, punctuation and other language errors.
- Ensuring console manufacturer guidelines are adhered to.
- Logging details of errors/issues found and providing suggestions for improvements.
- Ensuring the accuracy of translation within context and consistency of terminology and imagery.
- Hunting for missing / wrong content and ensuring the proper date/calendar/character display / format.
- Writing reports on errors/bugs found and Ad hoc translation.
- Overseeing the quality of your work, collaboration and contributing to the overall success of projects
- Our Localisation QA team perform language checks on a range of yet-to-be-released games for a variety of platforms including PC, Xbox One, PS5, Wii, PS Vita, DS, Switch, VR and various mobile and tablet devices. As a Russian Game Tester, you would be working on top gaming titles for some of the world's leading publishers.
- Fluency in the language you are applying for, and English.
- Strong cultural understanding of the language you are applying for.
- Strong passion for language accuracy.
- Computer literacy – particularly with Excel.
- Robust Internet research skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience with using different software, applications, and websites
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and collaborate within project teams
- Be able to provide evidence of Right to Work in the country you apply from.
- Gaming experience is advantageous
- All candidates must adhere to confidentiality and security protocols, at all times
- All candidates will be required to pass an online language and skills test, including a final competency based live interview
- All applications should submit their CV in English.
- Studio Working Criteria:
- Candidates must live within 60 minutes of the studio in Braga
- All candidates must travel into the studio daily for work
- We are also recruiting German, Italian and Spanish Game Testers
What we offer:
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world.
- Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, milk and an array of kettles, fridges, microwaves, cutlery, plates and utensils to make your own lunch within our break-out canteen.
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming – forever
- Working with a global multi-lingual workforce with superb training and promotion and progression opportunities.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN