UX Designer (Belgrade)
от 2 200 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Gather requirements (e-mail, meetings, calls);
- Design research: analysis, design audit, etс.;
- User flow development;
- Information architecture;
- Prototyping: low/high fidelity prototypes;
- Work closely with UI designers/artists and UI engineers to balance usability and functionality with visual appeal;
- Collaborate with other teams (game design, QA, etc.);
- Follow-up on final implementation of features to ensure proper execution of the UX and UI design.
- Solid understanding of UX and service design, information architecture and research techniques:
- Be able to analyze current product to compliant existing visual and interaction consistency;
- Understanding of mobile application user patterns, common flows;
- At least 2 years of experience in UX or related experience:
- Experience in game UX development is a plus, especially for mobile;
- Knowledge of cognitive science or psychology is a plus;
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (e.g., Adobe XD) and other wireframing/prototyping software;
- Good English proficiency, both written and oral;
- Capability to accept feedback and process it;
- Experience in team leading is a plus;
- Attention to details;
- Collaborative and creative spirit;
- Passion for video games is a plus.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging project;
- Relocation program for new hires;
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation in various industry conferences and events;
- Medical Insurance package;
- Sensibly flexible working hours;
- Friendly team and a family-like environment;
- Additional benefits – English courses; corporate parties and team buildings; referral program and many other pleasant bonuses!
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.