Junior QA Engineer (Georgia)
В архиве c 24 июня 2023
от 90 000 ₽
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Detect and describe bugs;
- Check implementation of corrections;
- Conduct targeted tests;
- Daily reports.
- Gaming experience, interest in games, knowledge of gaming terminology;
- Advanced PC user;
- Ability to express thoughts coherently and write clear error-free documents;
- English level enough for competent writing of error reports;
- Sociability, a quick eye, neatness, attention to detail, accountability.
- Would be a great bonus:
- Higher or incomplete technical higher education (able to work full time);
- Experience in beta testing;
- The basics of programming.
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free sports activities;
- Send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter.
Вакансия в архиве
Посмотрите похожие вакансии