Lead Marketing Analyst (Cyprus / Armenia / Kazakhstan / Remote)
Армения, Кипр, Казахстан Гибрид Удаленно
от 4 000 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About your role
- Our Marketing team is looking for a skillful Lead Marketing analyst. You will help to create marketing infrastructure for the Hero Wars project, form a vision of direction development according to marketing strategic plans, and coordinate teamwork.
- Forming a vision for the marketing analytics (MA) development according to marketing plans
- Creating a marketing data infrastructure for the Hero Wars product. Updating the business planning process and forecasting of marketing effectiveness
- Assessing the development potential of new and existing areas and/or MA projects
- Forming the criteria for achieving the result together with the teams, evaluating the effectiveness of MA solutions, and monitoring progress toward achieving the target results
- Managing the MA team, and directing the development of the team to achieve the best business results
- Coordinating teams to implement the strategy of direction
- Have at least 2 years of experience in managing a technical team (hiring, personal development, firing, etc.)
- Understand the marketing analytics automation (MA)principles
- Understand procurement business models / AC optimization
- Understand the principles of “unpacking” UA projects in terms of analytical support/assistance to UA in operation
- Understand gaming business models
- Know the gaming market, customers, current trends, and modern tools
- Focus on the results and can achieve them in different circumstances
- Can distinguish levels of detail and immersion, can see the big picture of your direction
- Can explain complex things in simple terms
- Healthcare: Medical care program (including dental service) or medical care compensation are available for you wherever you wish to work. The medical care program is also available for your family members if you choose to work from our official locations – Cyprus, Armenia, and Kazakhstan.
- Work, life, and balance: We offer a fair amount of paid vacation days and sick leave. You can work at one of our comfortable offices in official locations or from home.
- Sports: You can choose various sports activities like yoga, football, and volleyball in our official locations.
- Relocation support: A relocation package is available for you if you decide to join us in one of our official locations.
- Skills improvement: Let's learn languages: you can visit online English language courses. Greek and Armenian language lessons are available for everyone who works in Cyprus or Armenia. Our company encourages people of Nexters to take part in game jams, hackathons, and relevant conferences and meetups as expert speakers.
- Events: Our events are legendary – ask anyone who already works at Nexters. There are strategic sessions, workshops, parties, contests, and other activities every year.
- Community & ESG: We are proud of our local communities and support employees’ social initiatives. Dream big, act big: Nexters contribute to gaming’s positive impact on the world, hold a sustainability strategy, and take part in charity projects all over the world.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.