Executive Assistant (Cyprus)
от 1,900 €
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Acting as a liaison between the CEO and cross-functional teams for projects and initiatives.
- Planning and implementing projects from scratch, including defining the project scope, deliverables and timelines.
- Monitoring projects progress and proactively identifying potential issues or risks.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings.
- Attending meetings, keeping records and writing protocols.
- Preparing agendas, materials, and briefings for the CEO's meetings and presentations.
- Responding and prioritizing incoming requests and communication from the CEO and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality to sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or any related field.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the FinTech or IT sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and any related software application.
- Discreet, tactful, and able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent command of English.
- Knowledge of Russian and Greek will be an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Private Health Insurance for you and your immediate family members as of 1st day of employment.
- 21 days annual leave.
- 3 days paid sick leave.
- Fully equipped office with daily fruits and pizzas on Thursdays.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.