Business Analyst (Egypt)
В архиве c 23 июня 2023
от 3 000 $
- Careem Ride Hailing Strategy & Planning is a key group supporting our Super App ambition, and continues to scale and grow exponentially across markets. The Business Analyst will report into the Ride Analytics heals within RH, being part of Strategy & Planning, the candidate will work closely with cross functional teams and geographies.
- Support with creating key business metrics and analysis that powers business decisions.
- Support the analytics arm of the Ride Hailing group, with a focus on automation that brings efficiencies to new / existing processes across all Careem.
- Lead the creation of performance driven insights, that support stakeholders across the group, and present findings.
- Translate data into insights in clear, concise and actionable presentations/reports to guide business decisions.
- With the main focus being structuring the data, building processes, along with a strong automation background to pull it all together.
- Optimize & automate queries that feed into dashboards and reports to bring efficiencies into day-to-day analytics requests.
- Support the creation of a self-serve styled platform that supports the Ride Hailing division to create amazing insights.
- Create new data platforms where needed to unlock new types of insights.
- Design and structure data from source tables to rollup into data warehouses that can be consumed easily to answer key business questions and problem statements.
- 3-4 years of work experience in analytics roles in a high-growth tech start-up or similar data-heavy, product environments.
- Ability to structure / source data into data warehouses, and automate processes that support business.
- Ability to translate and communicate data into simple conclusions and business actions.
- Excitement to get your hands dirty and conduct analysis yourself when needed.
- Proficient in Tableau and SQL (with 2-3 yr. professional experience).
- Proficient in Automation through Sheets/Slides (MS/Google environments).
- Experience with Python or similar data programming language.
- In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this.
- Be part of a Remote-First organization that offers flexible ways of working from the office and home.
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year.
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds.
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Настя из careerspace
Поможем устроиться на эту работу или лучше!
Вакансия в архиве
Посмотрите похожие вакансии