Product Designer (Remote)
Европа Гибрид Удаленно
от 4 000 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Стартап Neon Labs, стоящий за разработкой виртуальной машины Ethereum (EVM) на Solana, привлек $40 млн в ходе частного токенсейла.
- Раунд возглавила венчурная компания Jump Capital. В нем также участвовали Three Arrows Capital, Solana Capital, Rockaway Blockchain Fund, Ethereal Ventures, IDEO CoLab Ventures и другие.
- Neon EVM позволяет запускать в сети Solana децентрализованные приложения и смарт-контракты, написанные для Ethereum.
- As crypto continues to shape how we interact with the world, we want our users to feel empowered to explore new opportunities through Neon. To make the world of crypto less nebulous and easier for beginners to understand, we need a team member that can distill complex technology into an intuitive design experience.
- As a fast-growing startup existing in a 24/7 industry, we rely on our team members to take initiative.
- We are looking for someone who is an independent but collaborative worker that can adapt quickly to changing priorities, wear multiple hats, and proactively assist with solutions.
- You should also be open to the occasional travel for events and company off-sites – in the true crypto spirit, we also enjoy vibing together.
- Whether you’re new to crypto, or have deep roots in the space, as long as you’re eager to dive in, we encourage you to apply.
- Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of Neon systems design process from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production.
- Own the UI and UX of Neon, meaning that you will directly contribute to our product strategy.
- Lead the design process by creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that effectively communicate design ideas and align with established design guidelines and principles.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather insights, identify pain points, and validate design solutions.
- Iterate and refine designs based on user feedback, data, and analytics to optimize the user experience and drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive design system, ensuring consistency and cohesion across all product components and touchpoints.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, incorporating these insights into the design process to drive innovation and differentiation
- Provide mentorship and guidance to graphical designers.
- 3+ years of experience in product design, with a focus on digital products and user-centered design.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in UX/UI design across multiple platforms (including web and mobile applications), problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- An understanding of (and ideally some working experience with) front-end web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, and React.
- A strong eye for aesthetics, layout, information architecture, typography, and iconography.
- Experience with user research methodologies and usability testing.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development processes and working in a cross-functional team.
- Passion for staying current with design trends and emerging technologies, and a willingness to share knowledge with the team.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Fluent English.
- (nice to have) Have used at least a few crypto applications on Ethereum and can speak about how they work (ie. Metamask, Remix).
- Opportunities and Impact
- Help create the next level of the developer experience: At Neon, we want to achieve as good DevX as Ethereum. We’re not here to watch numbers go up, but to actually foster a new type of UX, combining two thriving ecosystems into one, that hasn’t existed before.
- Build a DAO from the ground up: We will be switching to the DAO system (from a multisig contract). If you want to contribute to the product, heading to meritocratic and self-sovereign world, welcome
- Best place to learn crypto: We touch so many different layers of the stack and work with a wide variety of projects: DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, Ethereum, Solana, etc. You’ll learn it all and be on the edge of what’s new in the space.
- Work with the best: You’ll get to work with our squad of crypto-natives who have experience at some of the leading projects in the space.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Working in one of the most prominent projects in the blockchain space, and the core project in the Solana ecosystem.
- Competitive salary.
- This is a full-time, fully remote position. We have a preference for working on EU timezones.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.