Wellbeing Officer, Division of HR (with English, Russian, in Turkey)
от 2 000 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
About the job
- The Wellbeing Officer (P-2) is expected to provide support to the HQ and global staff counselling team in their role in fostering the wellbeing and good mental health of UNICEF staff, their families and UNICEF teams and offices around the world.
- The Wellbeing Officer (P-2) will work in close coordination with two P3 Staff Counsellors, one in New York and the other in Istanbul, and the Chief of Staff Wellbeing. They will also collaborate with colleagues in UNICEF’s global staff counselling team in support of the accomplishment of outcomes set according to the UNICEF global wellbeing priorities.
- The Wellbeing Officer (P-2) will contribute towards the development of up-to-date wellbeing resources, the oversight of the wellbeing intranet site, the co-ordination of wellbeing global communication, the administrative coordination of the global Peer Support Volunteers (PSV) Programme, the coordination of the global Deployment Briefing System, the management of the staff wellbeing data reporting system and in assisting with logistical and administrative tasks.
- 1. Supporting the Staff Wellbeing Team through the research, conceptualization, and development of global wellbeing resources:
- Assessing emerging needs of specific staff groups.
- Engaging in discussions with staff counsellors on their requirements for new resources.
- Conducting research and reporting on the latest mental health best practices to inform relevant and updated resource development.
- Proactively identify gaps in resources and programmes, and actively highlighting this to the team.
- Co-ordinating the development of resources in consultation with staff counsellors e.g., videos, podcasts, apps, fact sheets, articles.
- 2. Proactively developing and managing the Wellbeing intranet site based on the ongoing emerging needs of UNICEF personnel:
- Regularly seeking feedback from staff on wellbeing site to inform improvements.
- Ongoing discussions with staff counsellors on their requirements for new resources on the site.
- Keeping the site up to date with new resources.
- 3. Coordinating wellbeing communication globally and organizing and promoting wellbeing events/initiatives:
- Participating in the UN Mental Health Day Working Group and driving the initiative in UNICEF by giving feedback to staff counsellors, gathering inputs of proposed course of action, and seeing this materialize.
- Engage with the Internal Communications Team to effectively promote global wellbeing events/initiatives.
- 4. Providing administrative coordination of the global PSV Programme, and driving the ongoing enhancements of the programme under the guidance of the supervisor:
- Overseeing the PSV SharePoint site and resources toolkit.
- Keeping the global PSV list up to date.
- Co-ordinating necessary meetings and project goals that may arise in the continued development of this programme.
- 5.Coordination of the global Deployment Briefing System:
- Coordinating and monitoring briefing requests sent to the global staff counselling team.
- 6. Managing the staff wellbeing data reporting system and generating statistical reports under the guidance of the supervisor and /or Chief Staff Wellbeing.
- 7. Managing Knowledge via the maintenance of the staff wellbeing online library:
- Keeping abreast of the resources in the library.
- Actively seeking out staff counsellors to include their new resources in the library.
- Assisting with logistical and administrative tasks as needed e.g.
- Supporting the organization of annual global staff Counsellor meetings.
- Issuing of consultant contracts.
- Reviewing of services for payments.
- Any other duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or other psychosocial related area.
- Two years of professional experience in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and to change track according to emerging and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other counsellors and strategic partners and be a good team player.
- Competent in SharePoint, and Microsoft programmes including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficiency in using an online graphic design tool e.g., CANVA, as well as VISION would be an asset.
- Communications background is an asset.
- Fluency in English (including excellent writing skills). Knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish and Russian) is considered an asset.
- Core competencies skills
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness.
- Works Collaboratively with others.
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships.
- Innovates and Embraces Change.
- Thinks and Acts Strategically.
- Drive to achieve impactful results.
- Manages ambiguity and complexity.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.