System Administrator (Georgia)
от 2 400 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Initial tasks:
- Office Technical Support (Technical Contact);
- Local network health support, internet connection, network troubleshooting;
- Selection of components, purchase, assembly/configuration and maintenance of computer equipment. License accounting;
- User support, on site and remotely;
- Troubleshooting problems on employees' PCs (Hardware, Software);
- Writing manuals for users, filling the knowledge base and keeping it up to date;
- Maintenance of employee accounts, access control;
- Hardware and Software Inventory;
- Occasional help with the office.
- Secondary Tasks:
- Jira/Confluence Administration;
- AD/DNS/DHCP/VPN Administration.
- Understanding how the network works;
- Experience in selecting and assembling equipment;
- User/office support experience from 30 people;
- Ability to find solutions independently;
- An interesting job in the game development industry, opportunity to work with world known game developers and possibility to work on top AAA titles;
- Business trips;
- Comfortable office;
- Friendly and fun colleagues;
- Various bonuses (health insurance, sport compensation etc.);
- Various corporate events and activities;
- Work in a creative and fun industry;
- Working time: office full time (8-hour working day, 5 days a week).
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.