UX Designer (Tel Aviv)
от 4 000 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Viz is a medical imaging company that provides an AI-based care coordination tool for disease detection and workflow optimization.
- Total Funding Amount — $291.6M.
- We are looking for a User Experience designer who is energized by designing software and experiences that help physicians deliver life-saving treatments more efficiently. By joining our team, you’ll design end-to-end user experiences in mobile and web for diverse groups of users and care providers – including neurologists, care coordinators, cardiologists, radiologists, and more.
- As we continue to grow Viz and our suite of products, we are looking for a UX Designer who will:
- Design and ship product. Own the end-to-end design of key features and journeys, including planning, wireframing, translating design into engineering-ready deliverables, and working with cross-functional partners to get your work into the hands of our users.
- Set the bar for healthcare. Healthcare is known for clunky, difficult-to-use tools; your design and the Viz application should redefine what is expected of clinician-facing products.
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products across web and mobile systems.
- You are a strong interaction designer, but are comfortable and proficient across all of product design, including visual design, and research.
- Experience in healthcare.
- You’ve designed digital tools for patients or providers and understand the complexity of working in the healthcare space.
- You are experienced making decisions that optimize for both safety and usability.
- Energized by complexity.
- You love a good challenge — and know how to turn a complex workflow into an elegant solution that is extensible to multiple users and use cases.
- You know how to create rules and systems, and when to break or change them.
- You seek-out user and usage data to help inform your design decisions. You can justify each design decision you make.
- Excellent collaborator.
- You have experience working with a variety of cross-functional peers — including UX, PM, Research, Customer success, Engineering, Legal, and Marketing.
- Clear communicator.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely in both speaking and writing, and tailor your communications to the appropriate audience.
- You are comfortable speaking with clinicians and medical experts.
- Human centered design approach.
- Support research to understand our users needs, that will ensure we’re designing the right things for our users, and designing things right!
- Preferred qualifications:
- Native iOS Mobile design experience.
- Comfort with UX Writing / Content strategy.
- Effective, concise communication with our users is a critical part of what we do.
- You will be a key part of crafting the voice and tone of Viz, so comfort and experience with UX writing is a plus!
- Experience with Figma, Jira, using design systems and components.
- Experience working in an agile development environment as part of product teams.
- We are located in San Francisco and Tel Aviv. This position is based in Tel Aviv.
- Our office in Tel-Aviv is located in Menachem Begin 150, within walking distance of Arlozorov and Ha'Shalom train stations.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.