Sales Specialist (Cyprus)
В архиве c 14 июня 2023
от 1 800 €
About the job
- We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our office in Limassol. This person will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals, working closely with our Global Team.
- The role will report directly to the Sales Director.
- The ideal candidate has experience consulting and selling complex solutions to small and midsize companies, especially in the beauty, tattooing, fitness, and medical sectors.
- Understand the markets we work with and how our product can help our customers to meet their business needs.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling/in-person visits to present, promote and sell our solutions using business-oriented arguments.
- Perform outbound prospecting to generate new opportunities, driving specific product revenue in Cyprus.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet quota objectives.
- At least 2+ years of proven sales track record selling.
- English – at least Upper-Intermediate level.
- Demonstrated analytical and digital literacy, including the use of automated sales tools & CRM.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Working at YCLIENTS means becoming part of a global tech startup in a fast-growth scenario, chosen by market leaders, major business chains, and small business owners.
- You will join our first branch in Cyprus, one of the largest potential markets for our products, having the opportunity to grow and win with us.
- Work closely with our Global Team in a collaborative international environment.
- A work environment where you can be yourself and realize your ideas.
- Opportunity to grow fast and advance your career.
- Monthly income: €1800 and more (based on sales achievement).
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Настя из careerspace
Поможем устроиться на эту работу или лучше!
Вакансия в архиве
Посмотрите похожие вакансии