Senior Environmental Analyst (Qatar)
от 5 000 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry in Qatar and today is the largest producer of LNG in the world with an annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) from its world-class facilities in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar.
About the job:
- Job Purpose:
- Coordinate environmental management and compliance with applicable environmental regulatory requirements for assigned facilities and advise and arrange support on technical environmental issues for projects and plant improvement initiatives.
- Job Context & Major Challenge(s):
- Challenge of assuring environmental performance and implementing the systems required to gather the quantity and quality of data required to verify environmental compliance while meeting diverse business needs.
- Supporting implementation of environmental monitoring programs for a wide range of parameters, as well as compliance, data collection and reporting requirements for a large number of diverse environmental metrics and data streams inherent to a complex operational facility.
- Understanding and balancing operational and business needs with environmental performance and compliance requirements.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of environmental assessment, protection, reporting and environmental management programs to ensure environmental compliance.
- Designs monitoring programs in conjunction with Operations for the monitoring of emissions and discharges and determines, recommends and implements procedures, techniques, and reporting procedures to carry out the environmental monitoring programs.
- Develops environmental procedures as part of the HSE&Q management system and maintain and update on a continual basis to ensure relevance and compliance.
- Coordinates waste control and management program for handling wastes and provide inputs to design and operating decisions involving the generation and management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Conducts site studies and uses computer simulations to control discharges, emissions and wastes.
- Prepares applications to Government regulatory authorities for environmental matters requiring official sanction.
- Acts as environmental focal point for assigned operating asset(s) and advises management on emerging environmental issues and presents recommendations to address these issues.
- Inspects Operations and projects construction/installation work on-site to ensure that activities are complying with environmental requirements.
- Collects, reviews data and prepares reports for environmental, emissions and discharge reporting for Onshore and Offshore facilities, chemical use plan and others that are subsequently submitted to Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME), Shareholders and lenders.
- Degree in Science or Engineering from a recognised university.
- Knowledge and/or Experience:
- 8 years’ relevant experience working in a world class organisation in the environmental arena, in management of facility Environmental Management Programs.
- Attains and maintains technical competence as per Company Job Family Technical Competency matrix.
- Advanced knowledge across environmental specializations, expert knowledge desirable in at least one media (air, water, soil).
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.