HR Analyst (Remote, Cyprus)
Кипр Гибрид Удаленно
от 1,700 €
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Build and maintain a system of regular reporting on HR metrics (number of vacancies, backlog closure rate, recruitment funnel, number of hires, analysis of incoming source flows, offer rejection analysis, cost per hire, time to offer, overall and probationary turnover, analysis of reasons for employee turnover, effectiveness of FTE utilization).
- Analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Prepare ad hoc analytical materials, conduct research to support HR policies with statistical data.
- Create and configure dashboards. Maintain regular reporting and processes.
- Assist with HR system administration and ensure data accuracy (BambooHR).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support HR projects, initiatives, and programs.
- Stay up-to-date on HR trends, regulations, and best practices to ensure compliance and drive continuous improvement.
- At least 2 years of experience in HR analytics.
- Strong Analytical and Excel skills. Experience with HR systems, such as HRIS and ATS.
- Tableau or any BI system, MS Power Point for visualization.
- Ability to be creative and turn data into "information".
- Experience working in a project team, familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Developed critical and object-oriented thinking.
- Good understanding of the key drivers of HR, experience in HR is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Sense of humor and energy.
- Desire to develop and learn something new.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience.
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays.
- Full-time remote work 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off).
- A team of top international professionals to learn from.
- Multicultural working environment.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.