Head of AI (Cyprus)
от 7,000 €
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Build and refine machine learning models to analyse all kinds of music. This thrilling new area for future development has the potential to transform the lives of musicians and composers everywhere.
- Work closely with the team to explore new ways and adopt innovative ideas of AI that align with our strategy.
- Lead the team to conduct various experiments, including assessing content quality from a human perspective, attempting to write and generate article topics with AI, creating A/B articles, and experimenting with different musical arrangements.
- Be responsible for identifying the most complex questions in the field of music that require the aggregation of vast amounts of information, as well as the most frequent and "exciting" questions that are impossible to find answers to independently.
- Build and manage a diverse team of experts, including art specialists, sociologists, philosophers, and futurists, to establish the framework for our AI and ensure it remains aligned with our values.
- Collaborate with other teams to commercialize our technologies and ensure they meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and vendors, to drive innovation and accelerate growth.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of our AI models and ensure that they are optimized to deliver the best results.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in AI and machine learning, and identify opportunities to incorporate them into our products and services.
- Be passionate about music and AI, and deeply understand music theory, composition, and arrangement.
- Play a pivotal role in building the AI Lab from scratch by defining the lab's vision, mission, goals, and objectives, identifying and hiring the right talent, and creating a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Establish a framework for conducting experiments, testing hypotheses, and validating assumptions, and use the insights gained to develop and refine AI models and algorithms.
- Advanced degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or a related field focusing on AI or machine learning.
- Strong knowledge of music theory, arrangement, and composition.
- Proven experience developing and deploying AI and machine learning models in a production environment, preferably in the music industry.
- Strong programming skills in languages commonly used for AI and machine learning development.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team of AI engineers, researchers, and developers, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience applying AI and machine learning techniques to music transcription, Optical Music Recognition (OMR), and music composition.
- Experience in developing and deploying AI models in real-time environments and cloud-based systems.
- A track record of successfully delivering innovative AI and machine learning solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations. "Labs" doesn't always mean delivering products; they may work on something super futuristic for years and have little to show.
- Fluent English.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world — and growing!
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Relocation support to Cyprus for employees and family members (if needed).
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Поможем найти работу за 3 месяца
71% наших клиентов находят работу с нами за 3 месяца. Среднее время поиска — 57 дней.