Видео-эфир 23 марта в 19:00 по Москве
Как сделать лучшее резюме в вашей жизни
Investment Analysis Consultant (Downstream, in Saudi Arabia)
от 10 000 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabian Oil Group) — национальная нефтяная компания Саудовской Аравии. Одна из крупнейших нефтяных компаний мира по показателю добычи нефти и размеру нефтяных запасов, на неё приходится около 12 % мировых запасов нефти, 10 % её добычи, 14 % экспорта.
- The Investment Analysis Consultant – Downstream is a key advisor to corporate management as well as other organizations within the company on various financial and economic issues related to the company’s downstream capital program. Downstream business encompass oil refining, chemical, fuels distribution, retail and marketing sectors.
- As different business units develop their capital plans, the Downstream Consultant will evaluate the economic attractiveness of the projects, risks associated to the projects and impact on the portfolio of investments of the Company.
- Conducts reviews of industry business developments, trends and economics.
- Utilizes, adjusts and maintains economic evaluation models for downstream projects.
- Provide analysis, evaluation and interpretation in support of projects, processes, and financing related to Saudi Aramco capital investment decisions in the oil downstream sector.
- Evaluates the economics of complex downstream project proposals, including joint venture and/or acquisitions.
- Advises Project team’s on project economics and risks, if necessary translating project risks into financial numbers as part of the project evaluation process.
- Participates along with project team members in areas with an economic impact. Identifies potential optimization opportunities within the project.
- Acts as a gate keeper, challenging project assumptions from functional teams, ensuring that projects are aligned with strategic drivers
- Represents the company at relevant internal and external conferences and seminars, preparing and delivering presentations on subjects related to downstream industries.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with consultancies, industry experts, and best-in-class companies, keeping abreast of oil downstream market developments which could impact the company’s competitive performance.
- Benchmarks the company’s performance and related processes, practices and technologies against relevant companies in the region and around the world.
- Assists in the training, coaching and mentorship of junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Financial Management or closely related discipline; advanced degree is highly desirable.
- Must have steadily advanced his/her professional competence in areas of expertise through personal study, relevant and expanding work experiences, seminars, professional contacts and extension courses.
- Must have 15+ years’ relevant, progressive experience in the oil refining, chemicals, distribution and marketing industry, including at least five years’ experience in a planning function related to the oil downstream business.
- Mastery understanding of the economic and business factors related to the oil downstream industry with proven success applying that knowledge in the evaluation of business opportunities.
- Solid understanding of downstream projects necessary to conduct insightful economic analysis of capital investments.
- In-depth understanding of various modeling techniques and methodologies related to economic analysis and planning.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate what are frequently complex technical and commercial concepts in a clear and succinct manner to individuals and groups from diverse professional backgrounds.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Узнайте, как карьерная поддержка может помочь именно вам