Co-Marketing Intern (Saudi Arabia)
В архиве c 12 апреля 2023
от 1 600 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Support on comprehensive marketing plans that will drive traffic, awareness and revenue optimization for Tabby partners. Execute and report on all tactics to retail clients.
- Plan and strategize CRM and social campaigns with stakeholders, CRM specialists, and creative team.
- Run weekly syncs with the team and follow up on weekly deliveries to ensure campaigns are on track and help delivery specialists with blockages.
- Support with campaign brief needs and work with the brand design, agencies, and content teams on campaign creative.
- Maintain an overall resource and activity tracker across the full shopper journey from driving traffic, to acquisition and conversion–even being in-store.
- Work closely with commercial sales and account management colleagues on pitching to prospects, management of existing accounts and driving a holistic success plan for merchants.
- You are interested in retail marketing in industry or agency.
- Analytical thinking and data-driven. Focus on performance metrics to support building robust campaigns.
- Comfortable working on projects and running multiple channels at the same time.
- Tight-knit collaboration skills working with partners across various functions.
- Agency experience is a plus as pitching your solution to identified problems is key in this position.
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company's employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Вакансия в архиве
Посмотрите похожие вакансии