Player Support Agent (Gamedev, with Russian, in Montreal)
от 3 600 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing, phone and/or live chat.
- You would interact with our clients’ customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developers by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Moderating any prohibited and/or inappropriate content found therein.
- Bilingual in Russian and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field (an asset).
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
- Note that this position requires full-time availability. Morning, day or evening shift to fill. At least one weekend shift is mandatory.
- The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Full-time schedule, plus employee benefits, including health and dental care, when eligible.
- $15.70 - $18.70 per hour (depending on shift).
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Узнайте, как карьерная поддержка может помочь именно вам