Junior Brand Manager (Turkey)
от 1 600 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Opontia is the only digital-first consumer goods group in EEMEA. We acquire, operate, and scale outstanding e-commerce brands with superstar products.
- We are backed by leading global investors and have raised one of the largest Series A rounds in the region at $42M. We have offices in Riyadh, Istanbul, Warsaw, and Dubai.
About the Role
- As a Junior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end ownership of a portfolio of fast-growing eCommerce brands across multiple channels and markets.
- You will work closely with the Brand Management team to ensure the day-to-day success of the brands you manage, with a focus on P&L management, growth strategy, product development, and brand positioning.
- Support P&L ownership and management, including monitoring brand financials and producing regular reporting for all products.
- Assist in developing and executing growth strategies to rapidly scale brands, focusing on revenue growth management and operational efficiency/excellence.
- Assist in evaluating market/competition and understanding customer needs to develop new product/category roadmaps per brand.
- Help develop and maintain clear brand positioning in the market.
- Coordinate with internal departments, such as Sourcing, Planning, and Operations, to maintain brand management processes.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in product management or eCommerce, preferably within Amazon or another marketplace ecosystem.
- Experience in the Turkish market and knowledge of Eastern European and GCC markets is a plus.
- Fluency in Turkish and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills with the ability to make quick judgment calls under pressure.
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup environment and ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Узнайте, как карьерная поддержка может помочь именно вам