Supply Chain Manager
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
Do you know that at P&G we consider Supply Chain Management as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in stores in the right quantities, at the right time, and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
Our Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: forecasting customer demand, handling the information flows from orders, shipments, and invoices, leading the physical distribution process from distribution centers to the retailer’s shelf, etc. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our operations. Are you ready to change the face of our Supply Chain?
Among your projects as a Supply Chain Manager can be the following ones
- Customer (retailer) relationship management
- Upstream Supply Chain design and innovation projects that will transform our Supply Chain into the one of tomorrow
- Crafting the Supply Chain setup for new products
Compensation & Benefits
- Monthly salary starting from 130 000 RUB gross
- Annual bonus
- Monthly lunch & flexibility allowance 5 000 RUB gross
- Medical, travel, and life insurance
- Access to P&G’s global comprehensive training portfolio
- Relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region
- The job requires you to be based in Russia
- Any higher education degree
- No more than 3 years after graduation
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher level)
- Practitioner in Programming (Python, Visual Basic, C++, etc.)
- Great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration and communication skills
Just So You Know
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.