Ethics & Compliance Manager (Russia, Poland, D&E)
от 350 000 ₽
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Serve as a trusted advisor to all levels of the Business Unit’s management on issues related to Kraft Heinz’s Code of Conduct, E&C policies and relevant laws in collaboration with the relevant Legal Teams.
- Serve as a compliance subject matter expert and provide practical and timely guidance as required to the Business Unit.
- Manage the Compliance Committee for the Business Unit, together with the relevant leadership team members.
- Lead efforts to detect and evaluate compliance risk exposure within the Business Unit and provide support to the regional, zonal and global E&C program implementation as may be required from time to time.
- Lead and conduct internal investigations for the Business Unit on violations of Kraft Heinz Code of Conduct and E&C policies.
- Partner with E&C colleagues in the region, zone and global teams to effectively manage the Compliance program in the region.
- Partner with Legal and zone/global E&C Teams to enhance compliance awareness and knowledge through delivery of effective compliance trainings and communications.
- Lead and administer processes for assessing and reviewing third party due diligence for the Business Unit and others upon request, including training and advising stakeholders on the due diligence process.
- Support and track the delivery of E&C online training and certification programs and develop and implement awareness strategies and related communications on E&C topics, including newsletters, posters, presentation decks, and executive communications.
- Review and resolve employee disclosures of conflicts of interest.
- Regularly collaborate with global and zone Legal and E&C personnel to understand business and compliance risks/challenges to ensure effective, impactful messaging and training and implementation of other risk mitigation measures.
- Build and maintain relationships with key business and functional stakeholders in the region to monitor compliance risk development and advise regional leadership on effective compliance risk management.
- Drive implementation of the global E&C program across the Business Unit.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Advanced degree in compliance-related field (law, accounting, audit, internal controls) is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Russian, excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a risk management function and executing compliance-related programming, preferably in a compliance function.
- Knowledge and experience in anti-bribery and corruption (including FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other similar laws and regulations), sanctions and anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing some or all compliance program elements such as investigations, policies and procedures, training, risk assessments, third party due diligence reviews and testing.
- Experience working in a multi-national organization with matrix reporting lines.
- Care for your Physical Wellbeing: Health insurance, Additional health insurance for a relative, Sports benefit.
- Care for your Financial Wellbeing: competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme, permanent contract, Life and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Treatment Insurance (in Russia and abroad), Corporate SIM Card, Corporate Discounts and Benefits Platform, Family Support Program , Paid sick leave, Financial literacy trainings.
- Care for your Emotional Wellbeing: Flexible working hours, Shortened Fridays, Hybrid work format, Employee Support Program: 24/7 anonymous support service for employees on psychological, career, legal and financial issues, Compensation for recreation and training, Meetings with psychologists.
- Care for your Social Wellbeing: New Year gifts for employees' children, Participation in charitable and volunteer programs, Family Days, Team building.
- Care for your Career: We give you the opportunity to try new things and make interesting career transitions - there are no limits, it's all up to you!
Узнайте, как карьерная поддержка может помочь именно вам