Assistant Brand Manager Distributor Markets, Lipton Teas & Infusions (Egypt)
от 2 300 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Lead the development of the Brand Marketing Plan for the region.
- Lead a multi-functional team to implement plans in the markets and monitors the performance of the support plans.
- Lead in innovation, activation, advertising, and promotion for deployment of Brand Marketing Plan and budget.
- Collaborate with agency partners to craft successful communication with best-in-class digital & content strategies.
- Lead in ongoing analysis and review of consumer, category, channel/customer, and competitive information as part of a situation assessment of brand performance and identify growth opportunity.
- Support the business development team and distributors to provide brand materials, consumer insights & input into customer stories and customer development plans.
- Budget managements of total marketing investment with clear tracking & ownership of budget.
- Involve in launch management, building launch plans and customer sell-in.
- Manage the assigned brand’s new product launch assessment and deployment in the local market, including P&L, pricing, place and positioning.
- Creating & driving marketing campaign programs across Out of Home, retail and ecommerce with both above the line & below the line strategies.
- Communication, information, training.
- Methods, tools, systems & data:
- Kantar and Euromonitor Knowledges.
- Perfect in Excel and Power Point.
- Power BI knowledges are welcome.
- Key Interfaces:
- Internal: DM MU Marketing Lead and other marketeers in the team, Global and other MU Marketing, Business Development Managers, Supply Chain, Finance, PMO Rebranding, PMO Blossom & all key stakeholders across the functional teams.
- External: Distributor Marketing managers, external suppliers & agencies.
- University degree, with an emphasis in business.
- 2+ years’ experience with exposure in brand building, category management or trade marketing will be advantageous.
- Excellent competencies in marketing, digital, project development and implementation.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective and integrated brand plans.
- Proven experience in full P&L ownership and accountability.
- Product launch management experience and portfolio management through stock optimisation are desired.
- Ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong analytical abilities, organizational skills and creativity. A supportive team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Proficient Level of English. French/Arabic languages knowledge will be advantageous.
- Travel is expected approx. 5% of the time.
- This role for you, if:
- You are an excellent communicator and able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- You are a natural multitasker and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership – ability to enable, envision, energize direct and indirect team – and drive for results.
- Confidence and fearlessness to take decisions, exercise autonomy.
- Curiosity: A consumer centric mindset.
- You love to win and have fun doing it.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Transparency and openness.
- Passionate about Tea.
Узнайте, как карьерная поддержка может помочь именно вам