Видео-эфир 23 марта в 19:00 по Москве
Как сделать лучшее резюме в вашей жизни
Product Manager, Augmented Management Products (Georgia)
от 3 200 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- As a Product Manager within AMP, you’ll be working directly with executive leadership to explore productivity tools that could grow into the next line of business for Dropbox.
- You should be comfortable in a scrappy environment with small autonomous pods iterating rapidly on product prototypes.
- You need to be continuously focused on the needs of the customer and always looking for feedback.
- You also need to be comfortable wearing multiple hats, willing and able to jump into product design or user research responsibilities when needed.
- Collaborate directly with Dropbox executive leadership to explore new products that help people make meaningful progress against their priorities.
- This involves connecting the dots between leadership vision and incubator pod execution.
- Partner with Product Marketing, User Research and Data Science teams to deliver new insights about our customers.
- Partner with Engineering to drive iteration on new products, helping the pod make the right decisions for effective early stage exploration.
- Present project goals, milestones, and expectations to senior company leadership at periodic funding reviews.
- 8+ years experience as a Product Manager, or similar role, ideally with SaaS productivity tools.
- Proven ability to align leadership and executing teams against product strategy.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to execute in a scrappy, early stage startup environment.
- Deep understanding and empathy for users.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able and willing to occasionally jump into UX design and user flow storyboarding.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Узнайте, как карьерная поддержка может помочь именно вам