Product Manager, Chat Team (Georgia)
от 250 000 ₽
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- In this role you'll be responsible for product vision, strategy and execution. You will have ownership of the problem space and solutions based on deep knowledge of the end user (both customer and CX team), data usage (of our product, industry, competitive landscape) and business strategy;
- This role will have direct responsibility for Product resources, and collaborate closely with Lead, developers, designers, data analysts to discover and build an innovative and optimized chat for our customers and partners.
- Chat product development: we're launching a new channel of communication between support and custodians: we want to make it convenient, friendly and understandable for users;
- Create and manage roadmap for your team: make self-service solutions in chat and clear flow for support;
- Lots of user research: using cusdev, observations and analytics to find the best solutions for product development;
- Build and maintain existing chat/support processes so that users get the best customer experience as soon as possible.
- At least 2 years in product management;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High attention to details;
- Fluent English.
- Bonus skills:
- Experience in support (CX, Tech Support, etc);
- Experience with models/autoreplies;
- Experience with ML.
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience;
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team;
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one;
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career;
- Participation in company's employee stock options program;
- Health Insurance
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Узнайте, как карьерная поддержка может помочь именно вам