Видео-эфир 23 марта в 19:00 по Москве
Как сделать лучшее резюме в вашей жизни
Strategic Partnerships Manager, Strategy and Analytics (Bangkok)
от 4 000 $
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
- Strategy: Identify growth opportunities and prioritize investment areas for Strategic Partnerships team based on analytical insights, industry trends, and changing competitive landscape. Align SP initiatives with Booking Holdings mission and Agoda strategy.
- Analytics: Leverage data & tools to analyze SP performance and identify appropriate levers to improve performance.
- Integration: Facilitate the merger efforts of Agoda & Booking.com Strategic Partnership teams and drive the integration effort to realize synergies from the new combined structure.
- Performance management: Design, maintain and optimize a performance management system for the business unit, including a large team of account managers
- Data & tools: Oversee SP data infrastructure to ensure data accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Design, manage, and oversee the maintenance of data tools to support decision making.
- Commercial: Support vertical heads and account managers on pitches and partnership discussions.
- Performance reporting: Preparing updates on business performance, proposals, and recommendations to senior management and C-suite.
- Pricing Experiments: Optimize pricing strategy and make decisions based on A/B experiments.
- Cross-functional projects: Work with different teams inside SP (verticals, markets, operations, etc.) and outside of SP (product, marketing, supply, etc.) to drive initiatives.
- Minimum of 6 years of total experience with Consulting, Data Analytics, Strategy, Business Development, or other relevant fields.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to break down ambiguous problems and come up with recommendations.
- Growth mindset and excited to work on a variety of functional areas.
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to be hands-on on the work.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with ability to work well across multiple stakeholders.
- It’s Great if you have:
- Ability to write in SQL a plus, or willingness to learn.
- Ability to use Tableau a plus, or willingness to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics a plus.
- Master’s degree or MBA specializing in analytics a plus.
- To directly respond to a job through Linkedin, you need a VPN.
Узнайте, как карьерная поддержка может помочь именно вам