Senior Digital Designer (UI/UX, in Australia)
от 350 000 ₽
Как зарабатывать больше?
Расскажем в наших карьерных консультациях
What you’ll do
- Discovery — Contribute to the discovery phase with user stories, research, competitor analysis, wireframes, user flows, and help define the problem and solutions.
- Definition — Translate insights, data and user research into prototypes to validate ideas with stakeholders and end users.
- Visual design — Design creative and on-brand visual solutions such as emails, banners, graphics, UI motions, landing pages and websites that drive users to the product and inspire them to create a design.
- Implementation — Work closely with engineers during implementation and review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, typography and general experience is flawless and on-brand.
- Iteration — Iterate and optimise pages and user flows for conversion.
- Design at scale — keeping in mind internationalisation, CMS integration, accessibility, design system, mobile design and various technical constraints and opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- A designer who is naturally curious and passionate about design with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources and trends.
- You are a master of your craft and love to bring projects to life. You are comfortable working in a high pace and iterative environment inside a cross functional team and can navigate from chaos to clarity.
- Highly collaborative, you are able to bring people with you on the design journey, proposing creative solutions informed by data and research while addressing business goals and strategies.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in designing landing pages, a strong understanding in user behavior and how to drive conversion.
- You work iteratively and have experience with conversion optimization, A/B testing, User testing and using data to inform design decisions.
- You shine through your designs, creating user flows and wireframes that simplify user experience.
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users.
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers and other disciplines throughout the company.
- You appreciate big picture thinking. While details are everything, creating an experience that always keeps our users in mind is equally as important.
- You are a problem solver that’s excited by a challenge.
- You enjoy sitting in a room and whiteboarding ideas to confidently come up with simple, elegant solutions that everyone can move forward with.
- You are an empathetic user advocate that values the backing of research and data analysis when it comes to designing modern solutions. You enjoy a little flexibility in your work.
- Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, as such it’s likely that you’ll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects.
- Comfortable with chaos. You can find solutions even without perfect precedents or direction, and map out a path to clarity and execution.
- You can work out ways to achieve the impossible and ride through change like a boss.
Working at Canva
- Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
- We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection/
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
- We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
- When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Узнайте, как карьерная поддержка может помочь именно вам