HR Administration, Payroll Manager
от 80 000 ₽ /на руки
- Ensuring HR Administration and Payroll services in accordance with the existing agreements for the list of corresponding clients transferred to the Company;
- Coordination of interaction and quality control over services rendered in accordance with approved procedures, checklists, process maps, and methodological materials;
- Ensuring of service level corresponding to clients’ requirements by means of: meeting set deadlines, informing clients on status of works performed, flexible approach to clients’ requirements, participating in clients’ meetings to discuss issues within the framework of the professional field;
- Compliance control over the services rendered to the list of services indicated in the Client Service Agreement. Invoices preparation and control. Debt collection;
- Organization of meetings and conference calls for maintaining the current operating procedures of interaction, process maps, explaining and commenting on the list of works for client;
- Setting-up allocation of tasks and responsibilities within the allocated team to ensure that the allocated work corresponds with the seniority of staff involved;
- Help the allocated team with collection and preparation all necessary HR and payroll documents for employment, dismissal, salary or position change and/or any other change in the employment conditions of employees, input data in 1C, etc.;
- Following internal procedures of reporting preparation and results submission (check-lists, check-up forms etc.), implementation of new systems and working methods. Identifying potential risks for TMF in area of responsibility;
- Contribution (personally and by allocated staff) to the team to enable objectives and deadlines.
- Higher education in human recourses, economics or finance;
- Knowledge of labour law and tax legislation;
- Work experience for more than 3 years on a similar position;
- Team management experience;
- Good skills (experience) in conducting negotiation and business correspondence;
- Advanced level of English;
- Advanced computer skills and software application (MS Office, 1C, Kontur etc.).
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Health +life insurance;
- 3 additional vacation days;
- Comfortable A-class office.
- Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work;
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF;
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
- Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients;
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
- A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace;
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Карьерная поддержка от careerspace
Сервис персональных карьерных консультаций в чате онлайн