Your main responsibilities within a team would be:
- Managing and demonstrating ownership of the product ranging, by brand and channel;
- Maintaining product range information and pricing in internal databases and tools;
- Development and maintaining competitive landscapes and positioning;
- Identifying market sweet spots by channel and development of product ranges, pricing and competitive advantages to capitalize on the opportunities;
- Successful launch and implementation of new products by driving development of sales collateral packages (sales argumentation vs competition, trade presentations, spec sheets, POS messaging, brochures, training) with Product Marketing;
- Collaboration with Cluster Product Line teams on new product development.
- Solid experience in Product Management within an international company;
- MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must);
- Ability to get used to IT systems quickly;
- Very good project management skills, ability to plan and prioritize.
- Native Russian;
- Upper-intermediate English.