The Incumbent is responsible for:
- The Initial stage of the credit / risk analysis of corporate clients, including financial analysis, market analysis, performance and business analysis, in compliance with CBR expectations and Global American Express policies; and in preparation for the risk assessment
- Monitoring the credit portfolio of the Bank, including preparation of quarterly professional judgments on the borrowers’ financial status and preparation of monthly professional opinions on the assessment of banks/counterparties
- Performing monthly report about the Quality categories of the loans under the credit portfolio of the Bank to the Accounting department for implementation i.e. actual reserve creation
- Participating in development and implementation of new credit products;
- Preparations of documents for Credit committee for approval by the Credit committee
- Supporting the admin update of all relevant Policies and Procedures in accordance with the requirements of CBR Regulations # 254-P and # 283-P and business needs Interaction with the regulators on the local credit legislation (CBR, tax authorities) in frame of audits/reviews and correspondence
- Revision of internal credit instructions Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/economics
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and detail focused
- Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good English level.