- Setting the efficient & integrated marketing communication strategies for the target products (car models);
- Ensure development & execution of advertising campaigns for target models is based on market and consumer analysis, selection of appropriate media channels incl. KPI`s setting;
- Coordinate the creative materials development, content management and marketing assets control (ATL: OOH, print; Digital; Radio);
- Coordinate the process of development materials for Dealer net for target models (brochures, leaflets & POSm);
- Draft Brief and coordinate agencies work (media, digital, creative) to ensure effective communication campaigns for the target models;
- Participate in special projects planning and execution incl. sponsorship, creative development and production, overall project coordination & reporting;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Digital, PR, Brand & Dealer marketing members for integrated projects.
Requirements (skills, knowledge and experience):
- Higher education;
- Marketing communication experience not less than 2 years;
- English – upper intermediate;
- Experience in Marketing communications touchpoints and creative development (TV/Digital/OOH/Print/Radio);
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), presentation skills & reporting (written and verbal).